Once we have a free consultation and you are inspired, we can also do an overview mini-workshop for free so you have a taste of the process. Let us know.
Then, we send a proposal that includes what we think it’ll take to get you where you want to go.
After you pick an option in the proposal – you’ll get three because we believe choice makes a difference – then we send you a Statement of Work that shows the timeline, steps, and milestones, along with a contractual agreement with a payment schedule.
To get started, you sign the agreement and make the first payment.
Then we schedule the first conversations and the first workshop.
Three full-day workshops are central to this. Your business is the only one in the room. We ask you bring 2-4 other people with you that have responsibility and customer contact: service, accounts receivable, sales, business development – whatever functions you have that interact with customers. You might want to just have your management team, or you might want to have front-line people there. Either way works: they’re on board with the strategy AND the process gets the benefit of their insights into customer behavior and conversations – that’s priceless.
We can break the workshops into half-days if being out of the office for a whole day creates problems. The downside is that you don’t get the full creative experience of being focused strategically for an entire 6 hours.
We can do these in-person in a conference room – offsite or onsite (as long as there are NO distractions or interruptions) OR we can do these on Zoom. Zoom is easier to break this out into half-day sessions.
At the end of the foundation conversations and three workshops you’ll have:
- An action plan for putting in place your strategy to double your sales and increase profitability. Really – actionable.
- All the information we discovered in the process about you, your business, your market, your customer, your offers, and your metrics. Everything. You own that. We’ll keep a copy, just in case. But we WANT you to use this in the future whether you have people working for you as employees or contractors. Make this information a central part of what it takes for you to be successful. Part of your creative brief.
After we’re complete with the workshops, you’ll have some options to choose from:
- We can act as an interim or fractional CMO for you to get this all in place. Interim means we’re taking some line responsibility in getting people to do this work. Fractional means we’re advising and guiding your staff or your contractors and making sure they have the skills, training, support, and insights to be successful in their work.
- We can recommend some amazing, highly-qualified contractors for the work.
- We can help manage the process of getting the work done.
- We can make recommendations, facilitate training, and leave you on your own.
- We can just go away knowing you have everything you need to get this done.
Your choice completely. The more confident, powerful, and equipped you feel your business is, the more we’ve done our work.